In Vietnam, where to apply for a practicing certificate of asset management?
Pursuant to Clause 3, Article 4 of Decree 22/2015/ND-CP has the following provisions:
3. The applicant must send 01 set of documents submitted to apply for grant of the asset management officer’s practicing certificate by post or directly to the Ministry of Justice and pay fee stipulated by laws.
If the applicant submits their documentation to apply for grant of the asset management officer's practicing certificate directly to the Ministry of Justice, the original of the documents stipulated by Point b Clause 1 and Point b Clause 2 of this Article must be shown for the purpose of collation of information.
If the applicant submits their documentation to apply for grant of the asset management officer's practicing certificate to the Ministry of Justice by post, the original of the documents stipulated by Point b Clause 1 and Point b Clause 2 of this Article must be shown upon request.
Within a permitted period of 20 days of receipt of all valid documents, the Ministry of Justice shall be responsible for granting the asset management officer’s practicing certificate to the applicant according to the form No. TP-QTV-08 issued herewith; in case of refusal, reasons for such refusal must be stated in a written notification.
The applicant who has been refused the grant of the asset management officer’s practicing certificate shall have the right to file a petition or bring a lawsuit in accordance with laws.
Accordingly, to be granted a practicing certificate of asset management, you need to submit an application for a license to practice as an asset administrator to the Ministry of Justice.
Dossier to apply for an Account Management practice certificate include what?
According to Clause 1 of this Article, if a person falling into the case specified in Clause 1, Article 12 of the Bankruptcy Law wants to practice in asset management and liquidation, he/she shall make a dossier of application for a certificate of asset management practice. Profile include:
1. The persons, as stipulated in Clause 1 Article 12 of the Law on Bankruptcy, who wish to practice asset management and liquidation profession shall file their application for grant of the asset management officer's practicing certificate. The application shall consist of the following documentation:
a) An application form for grant of the asset management officer’s practicing certificate by filling the form No. TP-QTV-01 issued herewith;
b) A copy of the lawyer’s card, if the applicant is a lawyer; a copy of the auditor’s certificate, if the applicant is an auditor; a copy of the bachelor’s degree in law, economy, finance and banking, if the applicant has graduated from the degree program in these academic sectors;
c) Any document to show that the applicant has achieved at least 5 years' experience of their training fields which must be attested by the agency or organization where these bachelor’s degree holders are working;
d) 2 color photos, size 3cm x 4cm.
When necessary, the Ministry of Justice shall require the applicant to submit the criminal record.
- Phạm nhân khi sinh hoạt trong cơ sở giam giữ có được sử dụng quần áo do người nhà gửi lên không?
- Đoàn viên công đoàn có đóng kinh phí công đoàn trước ngày 30/09/2022 bị tạm hoãn thực hiện hợp đồng lao động, nghỉ việc không hưởng lương được hỗ trợ như thế nào?
- Đoàn viên công đoàn chấm dứt hợp đồng lao động nhưng không đủ điều kiện hưởng trợ cấp thất nghiệp có đóng kinh phí công đoàn trước 30/9/2022 được hỗ trợ như thế nào?
- Người đến thăm gặp phạm nhân có được tự ý ở lại nơi thăm gặp của cơ sở giam giữ phạm nhân không?
- Giấy chứng nhận cơ sở an toàn dịch bệnh động vật sẽ được cấp trong thời hạn bao lâu?