In Vietnam, how is the development of nutrition education communication materials on the basis of 4.0 technology regulated?
In Vietnam, how is the development of nutrition education and communication materials on the basis of 4.0 technology regulated?
In Section 4.3, Subsection 4, Section III, the Action Plan for the Implementation of the National Strategy on Nutrition to 2025, promulgated together with Decision 1294/QD-BYT in 2022, has regulations on the development of communication materials and other relevant information. Support tools for consulting on technology platform 4.0 are as follows:
Building communication materials and supporting tools for nutrition counseling, education and communication on the basis of 4.0 technology
- Building the right nutrition advice to 2030 and the Nutrition pyramid of all ages until 2030
- Develop a set of standard messages on proper nutrition for different target groups.
- Developing communication materials and supporting software for nutrition education communication activities in the community at different ages (such as video tapes, nutrition counseling software...): Electronic album illustrations of healthy nutrition practices at home; Electronic album about food and popular dishes in Vietnam.
- Develop a set of communication materials for nutrition education and food safety for school age, parents and teachers.
- Developing and disseminating guidelines for people and specific subjects on proper nutrition, food safety and physical activity.
- Develop documents, disseminate instructions for people and specific subjects on nutrition, food safety and reasonable physical exercise.
- Develop a set of communication materials for target groups about the role of nutrition labels on prepackaged foods; How to read and understand nutrition labels.
- Building an album of illustrations about complications of a number of non-communicable diseases caused by unreasonable eating habits and physical exercise.
- Develop communication materials on nutrition, nutrition practice guidelines, use of available food sources in accordance with customs for ethnic minorities.
- Build a version of the newspaper on nutrition information website using artificial intelligence technology with voices representing the three regions of the North, Central and South.
- Develop a set of video clips to guide the development of nutritional menus based on the appropriate Nutrition Tower for the subjects.
Build smart nutrition consulting software to serve the community and some priority target groups (groups of people with chronic, non-communicable diseases related to nutrition).
In Vietnam, how is the social communication and advocacy work on the National Strategy on Nutrition regulated?
In Section 4.4, Subsection 4, Section III, the Action Plan for the Implementation of the National Strategy on Nutrition to 2025, issued together with Decision 1294/QD-BYT in 2022, has regulations on social communication and advocacy work. The National Strategy on Nutrition is as follows:
Social Advocacy Media
- Social media advocacy on nutrition labeling and front-side nutrition labels; on the use of foods fortified with micronutrients; on reducing consumption of free sugar, salt, transfat; on the marketing of unhealthy foods and beverages to young children.
- Communicating to socialize about healthy food, contributing to improving public health and reducing harm to the environment.
Mạc Duy Văn
- Các nguyên tắc khi sử dụng vũ khí quân dụng? Các trường hợp được nổ súng quân dụng không cần cảnh báo?
- Doanh nghiệp sử dụng vật liệu nổ công nghiệp phải bảo đảm đủ điều kiện nào? Sử dụng vật liệu nổ công nghiệp phải tuân những vấn đề nào?
- Nhận người giúp việc gia đình vào làm việc có bắt buộc phải ký hợp đồng lao động không?
- Hòa giải viên lao động được hưởng những chế độ nào? Tiêu chuẩn hòa giải viên lao động hiện nay như thế nào?
- Khi nào người tham gia giao thông được vượt xe bên tay phải? Khi chuyển hướng xe người tham gia giao thông phải xử lý như thế nào?