In Vietnam, how is the strengthening of enforcement of legal documents supporting nutrition activities regulated?
In Vietnam, how is the enforcement of legal documents supporting nutrition activities regulated?
In Section 1.1, Subsection 1, Section III, the Action Plan for the Implementation of the National Strategy on Nutrition to 2025, issued together with Decision 1294/QD-BYT in 2022, has regulations on strengthening the implementation of documents. Legal support for nutritional activities is as follows:
1.1. Strengthen the implementation of relevant legal documents, mechanisms, policies and regulations; programs, plans and schemes to support nutrition activities.
- Organize the implementation of legal documents related to nutrition and encourage breastfeeding; The criteria for evaluating hospital quality are related to nutrition; Nutrition care scheme for the first 1000 days of life; School health program; Project on raising the stature of Vietnamese people.
- Inspect and assess compliance with the Government's Decree No. 100/2014/ND-CP dated November 6, 2021 on trading and using nutritional products for young children; Decree No. 09/2016/ND-CP dated January 28, 2016 of the Government providing for fortification of micronutrients in food; Circular No. 18/2020/TT-BYT dated November 12, 2020 of the Ministry of Health regulating nutritional activities in hospitals.
- Promote inspection, examination and strict handling of violations of the law related to nutrition in order to protect optimal nutrition practices (Breastfeeding...). To guide and support the implementation of basic nutrition service packages at the commune level, especially in ethnic minority households and poor households in all priority provinces with malnutrition rates. high stunting.
- Organize conferences and seminars to strengthen advocacy for investment policies for nutrition activities.
- Organize supervision and technical support for nutrition-related policy advocacy groups of ministries, branches and localities.
- Evaluate the results of the implementation of the Nutrition Action Plan for the period 2022-2025 as a basis for developing action plans in the following years.
In Vietnam, how is the review and completion of the legal system of legal documents on nutrition to ensure its relevance to reality and synchronization with other relevant legal systems?
In Section 1.2, Subsection 1, Section III, the Action Plan for the Implementation of the National Strategy on Nutrition to 2025, issued together with Decision 1294/QD-BYT in 2022, has regulations on review and improvement of the system. Legal documents on nutrition in order to ensure conformity with reality and in sync with other relevant legal systems are as follows:
1.2. Continue to review and perfect the system of legal documents on nutrition to ensure its suitability with reality and synchronization with other relevant legal systems.
- Develop a circular on nutrition labeling on the front of the packaging of prepackaged products (especially breast milk substitutes and complementary foods), ensuring the publication of technical criteria including nutritional needs Recommendations for Vietnamese people, maximum tolerance threshold, nutritional reference value.
- Reviewing, amending and supplementing support regimes and policies for mothers, children, the elderly, and direct workers in specific occupations suffering from malnutrition, especially those belonging to the following groups: social policy figure.
- Supplement and complete policies and regulations to control the advertising of unhealthy foods and products, especially products for children and pregnant women; policies to reduce salt consumption in the diet, limit the consumption of sugary drinks and ultra-processed foods; Food in the school canteen.
- Reviewing and supplementing the table of Vietnamese food ingredients, the need for nutritional recommendations for Vietnamese people.
- Review and supplement national guidelines on portions, menus for different subjects, physical activities for Vietnamese people (by age group, type of labor, physiological and health status), orientation Guidelines for the implementation of a salt-reduced diet, guidelines for the prevention of overweight and obesity in children.
- Review and supplement national guidelines on micronutrient deficiency prevention.
- Review and supplement guidelines on school meal organization, physical activity and school nutrition education.
- Reviewing and supplementing guidelines on nutritional activities in the hospital, guiding the establishments providing meals to the hospital.
- Continue to perfect policies to support and ensure food and food security for poor areas and areas frequently affected by natural disasters; hunger eradication, poverty reduction and nutritional status improvement
- Review, amend or develop new documents to strengthen inter-sectoral coordination.
- Review and amend policies on human resource development (policy on training, regulations on granting practice certificates, raising doctor's rank for doctors working in nutrition, remuneration regime, ...) .
- Reviewing and renovating the financial mechanism for nutrition activities, focusing on building a mechanism for the socialization of a number of nutritional activities to which people are able to contribute.
Mạc Duy Văn
- Các nguyên tắc khi sử dụng vũ khí quân dụng? Các trường hợp được nổ súng quân dụng không cần cảnh báo?
- Doanh nghiệp sử dụng vật liệu nổ công nghiệp phải bảo đảm đủ điều kiện nào? Sử dụng vật liệu nổ công nghiệp phải tuân những vấn đề nào?
- Nhận người giúp việc gia đình vào làm việc có bắt buộc phải ký hợp đồng lao động không?
- Hòa giải viên lao động được hưởng những chế độ nào? Tiêu chuẩn hòa giải viên lao động hiện nay như thế nào?
- Khi nào người tham gia giao thông được vượt xe bên tay phải? Khi chuyển hướng xe người tham gia giao thông phải xử lý như thế nào?