Pursuant to the Circular, labor, occupational safety and hygiene inspections at workplace occurring at night or outside of business hours will be carried out according to the following procedures:
- The Chief Inspector of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs informs main contact entities at relevant regulatory authorities in order to confirm their participation in the delegation of inspectors;
- Relevant regulatory authorities are aware of violations and recommend their staff members to join the delegation of inspectors;
- The Chief Inspector of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs or the Director of the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs in the locality where cases of violation take place issues the Inspection Decision;
- The leader of the delegation of inspectors has to publicly release the Inspection Decision, and simultaneously carry out the inspection at the violating facility;
- Implementing or suggesting actions against violations as per laws.
The Circular No. 20/2018/TT-BLDTBXH will take effect on January 1, 2019.