In Vietnam, which students have the right to borrow money to study?
Pursuant to Article 2 of Decision 157/2007/QD-TTg as amended by Clause 1, Article 1 of Decision 05/2022/QD-TTg stipulating the beneficiaries of loans as follows:
Students with difficult circumstances study at universities (or university equivalents), colleges, professional intermediate schools and at vocational training institutions established and operating under the provisions of the Law on Education and Training. Vietnamese law, including:
1. A student or student who has lost both parents or has lost only one parent but the other is unable to work.
2. Students who are members of a household belonging to one of the following categories:
a) Poor households according to the standards prescribed by law.
b) Near-poor households according to the standards prescribed by law.
c) Households have an average standard of living according to the standards prescribed by law.
3. Students and students whose families face financial difficulties due to accidents, illnesses, natural disasters, fires or epidemics during their study period, certified by the People's Committees of communes, wards and townships residence.
Pursuant to Article 4 of Decision 157/2007/QD-TTg stipulating the loan conditions as follows:
1. Students who are living in households lawfully residing in the locality where the loan is provided fully meets the criteria specified in Article 2 of this Decision.
2. For students, first-year students must have a certificate of admission or a certificate of admission from the school.
3. For students, students from the second year onwards must have a confirmation from the school that they are studying at the school and have not been administratively sanctioned or more for the following acts: Gambling, drug addiction, theft stealing, smuggling.
Thus, if you meet the family conditions and the above loan conditions, you can apply for a bank loan in accordance with the law.
What is the level of support for students who are supported with loans?
Pursuant to Article 5 of the above Decision, the loan amount is as follows:
1. The maximum loan amount is 1,000,000 VND/month/student.
2. The Bank for Social Policies shall prescribe a specific loan amount for students, based on the tuition fees collected by each school and the cost of living by region, but not exceeding the loan amount specified in Clause 1. This.
3. When the State's tuition fee policy changes and the cost of living fluctuates, the Bank for Social Policies shall reach agreement with the Minister of Finance and submit it to the Prime Minister for consideration and decision on adjustment of the capital level. loan.
Mạc Duy Văn
- Kế hoạch giám sát dịch bệnh tại cơ sở vùng an toàn dịch bệnh động vật bao gồm những nội dung nào?
- Nhiệm vụ, quyền hạn của Hội đồng trường cao đẳng sư phạm là gì? Chủ tịch Hội đồng trường cần đáp ứng các tiêu chuẩn thế nào?
- Bán bánh kẹo giả vào dịp Tết Nguyên đán bị xử phạt thế nào?
- Kế hoạch an toàn sinh học đối với cơ sở vùng an toàn dịch bệnh động vật được xây dựng, rà soát, điều chỉnh như thế nào?
- Khách hàng không rút được tiền tại cây ATM trong dịp Tết Nguyên đán thì cần phải làm gì?