In Vietnam, how is continuing training for nutrition health professionals regulated?
In Vietnam, how is continuing training for nutrition health workers regulated?
In Section 3.2, Subsection 3, Section III, the Action Plan for the Implementation of the National Strategy on Nutrition to 2025, issued together with Decision 1294/QD-BYT in 2022, has regulations on continuing training for employees. Medical nutrition as follows:
Continuity of training for medical staff
- Training of nutritionists at university level for nutritionists at all levels by learning-by-doing method.
- Develop competency standards for nutrition staff at all levels.
- Assessment of training needs, continuing education programs and materials for nutrition staff.
- Develop nutrition training programs and standardized documents for nutrition staff at all levels. Strengthen training programs applying digital technology.
- Develop and implement a plan to build capacity for nutrition staff at the grassroots level, especially in remote areas; strengthen the network and strengthen the capacity of village health workers and village midwives.
- Provide training, training and professional support for the prevention and control of iodine deficiency disorders for health workers at all levels.
Organize short-term continuous training courses with certificates on basic nutrition; community nutrition; nutrition counseling; nutrition and non-communicable diseases; nutritional therapy; emergency nutrition.
In Vietnam, how is capacity building for interdisciplinary staff in the field of nutrition regulated?
In Section 3.3, Subsection 3, Section III, the Action Plan for the Implementation of the National Strategy on Nutrition to 2025, issued together with Decision 1294/QD-BYT in 2022, has regulations on capacity building for related staff. in the field of nutrition as follows:
Capacity building for interdisciplinary staff
- Develop competency standards for nutrition staff in related fields such as school nutrition, occupational nutrition, and agriculture.
- Assessment of training needs, continuing training programs and materials for staff in related industries.
- Develop nutrition training programs and standardized documents for nutrition staff at schools, which provide collective meals and nutrition in a number of specific professions.
- Organize short-term courses, certificate courses for related professions.
- Organize courses on nutrition and food according to the needs of society.
Mạc Duy Văn
- Luật sư thực hiện trợ giúp pháp lý tiết lộ thông tin về vụ việc mà mình trợ giúp bị xử phạt hành chính bao nhiêu tiền?
- Những công việc nào người lao động chưa đủ 13 tuổi có thể làm? Thủ tục đề nghị sử dụng người chưa đủ 13 tuổi làm việc được thực hiện như thế nào?
- Sở Văn hóa, Thể thao và Du lịch có được quyền thu hồi giấy phép phổ biến phim phóng sự không?
- Điều kiện để cá nhân được phép hành nghề khám chữa bệnh tại Việt Nam từ 01/01/2024?
- Mẫu đơn đề nghị trả lại giấy phép tài nguyên nước theo quy định mới nhất 2023?